Psalm 118:24

"This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

Monday, February 20, 2012

30 Days of Thankful -- Day 14

Personal

School/Work

Church

Family


Notice it's blank?  That's right.  I was so busy yesterday and didn't make the time to fill out my thankfulness chart.  No excuses -- I CHOSE NOT TO MAKE THE TIME.  And boy did I feel it!  Not only did I feel guilty for not doing it, but my day was also long, tiring and stressful.  I didn't enjoy it, and this is truly the first time since I've started this challenge that I've felt like that.  One positive that has come from missing a day is that I've realized that this is making a difference in my life.  Some days I spend more time than others focusing on my blessings, but taking that time each day to list things I'm thankful for is really affecting my life -- in a major way!  So I won't be skipping another day.  The cost is just too great!

Stayed tuned later today for Day 15!  We're halfway there!

~Heather~

No comments:

Post a Comment