Psalm 118:24

"This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

Saturday, February 18, 2012

30 Days of Thankful -- Day 13

We're getting there...almost halfway there!  And if you're like me, you are being stretched.  It's getting harder to think of things to be thankful for!  That's embarrassing to admit because I am so blessed.  But I know the more I put into this challenge, the more I'll get out of it.  It'll be easier to remind myself of my blessings.

Personal
I'm thankful for curly hair.  On days when I don't want to fuss with it, but don't want to pull it into a ponytail, I'm thankful I can put a little gel in it, pull it back out of my face and go!  It'll usually curl nicely.


Work/School
I'm thankful that I am home on days when my kids don't have school.  They are off Monday too, and they really are cool kids.  We have movie nights, jammie days, we play games and eat snacks.  I'm so thankful to be able to be home with them.

Church
So thankful for my children's church budget.  If would be so hard to plan and implement an effective ministry without money for supplies.  So while I will always wish it were a larger number, I am thankful for that money and for the fact that God provides for our needs.

Family
I'm so thankful for a healthy baby girl who is becoming a little less of a baby every day.  I am thankful for those little hands that keep pushing buttons on the keyboard of my laptop.  I'm thankful for her ready smile every time I talk to her.  I'm thankful for her laugh and her inquisitive personality. 


I AM BLESSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment