1 package chicken flavor stuffing mix
1 1/4C water
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed
4C broccoli florets
1C shredded Cheddar cheese
4 slices bacon, crumbled
4T ranch dressing
heavy duty foil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray heavy duty foil with cooking spray.
- Combine stuffing and water, and mix until all water is absorbed (the one bowl you'll use!)
- Spoon 1/4 of stuffing mixture on each piece of foil.
- Put one chicken breast on top of stuffing mixture.
- Top chicken with 1C of broccoli
- Sprinkle with 1/4C cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Drizzle with 1T ranch dressing.
- Bring up sides of foil to seal, leaving some room for the heat circulation inside.
- Place foil pouches on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Open pouches carefully because they will be hot!