Psalm 118:24

"This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

Sunday, February 26, 2012

30 Days of Thankful -- Day 21

We had dinner with friends tonight.  It was so much fun to spend time with them tonight and I'm so thankful that God led us to the church we currently attend.  Here's a list of things we wouldn't have if we hadn't listened when God told us to make Community Alliance Church our home church.

1. friends
2. fellowship
3. family
4. ministry
5. bible study
6. worship team
7. elder
8. children's ministry leader
9. awesome life group
10. deeper faith

Could we have gotten these things at another church?  Sure.  But I really believe that God is using us at our church, and that He has also used people from our church to help us.  I truly feel like I belong.  I'm thankful for all the friends I've made along the way.  I'm thankful for the ministries my husband and I have been able to be a part of.  I'm especially thankful that I'm challenged at this church.  Staying the same is not an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment