Psalm 118:24

"This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

Saturday, February 25, 2012

30 Days of Thankful -- Day 20

Gosh, I have so much to be thankful for!  We spent the day as a family today and it was wonderful!  I really liked showing my list of things that I'm thankful for, so I'd like to do the same again today, except these are things I was thinking about on the drive home last night.  They are random, but they just show how BIG God really is!

The sky was pretty a little cloudy during the first part of our drive home.  Evan notice a star, and I actually think it was a planet.  It was so bright!  But it really made me think about how small we are in comparison to the galaxies and planets and stars.  I'm thankful for that reminder on days when I'm a little too full of myself.

The moon also looked beautiful tonight.  It was a crescent moon and I couldn't stop staring at it.  I am thankful that God can appreciate beauty and gave us beautiful things to appreciate too.

I am thankful for the fun day we had and that God protected our trip and our travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment