Psalm 118:24

"This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

Friday, February 24, 2012

30 Days of Thankful -- Day 19

Wow!  I have so much to be thankful for today!  Instead of sharing what my 4 categories of thankfulness are today, I thought I'd list some of the items on my thankful list....including some new ones I added after a really fun Girls Night Out with some ladies from church.

1. God
2. Family
3. Friends
4. Friends with hot tubs (thanks Jane!)
5. My health
6. Good meds to keep my rheumatoid arthritis under control
7. My hard working husband
8. friends from my church who listen even when I'm completely irrational!
9. Children's Ministry
10. my dishwasher
11. my washer and dryer
12. my son's school
13. my home
14. no car payment
15. all my shoes
16. being able to stay at home while my kids are young
17. 3 healthy kids
18. this blog
19. my ability to write (even when I do make mistakes)
20. God's forgiveness

I think 20 is good for today, and it took my probably less than 5 minutes to type them all out.   I've been trying to remind myself that when I'm feeling unthankful, or whiny, to just imagine how I'd have to do that particular job 200 years ago....it makes laundry and loading the dishwasher so much easier!  Have a great day!

~Heather~

No comments:

Post a Comment