Psalm 118:24

"This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

Thursday, February 23, 2012

30 Days of Thankful -- Day 18


ChOOSE TO BE

It's all a choice.  What do you choose today?  I choose to be thankful in spite of....

Personal
I choose to be thankful that I can walk up and down the stairs, even when my knees hurt.  Many people are not as fortunate.  Just because they hurt today doesn't mean they will hurt tomorrow.

School/Work
I'm thankful I can keep my daughter home from preschool on days when she is sick, even if she is cranky.

Church
I'm thankful for the people in my church, even when if one of them does something hurt.  I hope I can extend the same grace to them the God gave to me.  I also pray to remember that I am far from perfect and make many mistakes as well.

Family
I'm thankful for my crazy family, even when they are interfering, butting in or giving unsolicited advice!  They are so wonderful!  When we all get together, we're loud and I'm sure we're obnoxious!  We laugh, sometimes argue, tease and just have fun together!  I wouldn't trade them for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment